Dear All,
1)
Studio available for sale in Discovery Garden
Building 190
Floor 4th
Type  Mughal
Area 484
Status Vacant without Balcony
Price 450,000 Aed Net to Owner
Transfer Available With TITLE DEED
2)
Shop available For Sale International City
Cluster Persia
Building M-07
Corner Shop
Gross Area 950 sq feet
Net Area 721 sq ft
Status Rented @ 31500 till 08-08-2014
Selling price 450K net to owner

Viewing will be possible by appointments for serious clients only.
Nouman
00971-55-1689433
BB Pin # 28FBCD3F
Adnan
00971-55-7868388
BB Pin # 28EB171B

The MANAGERS Real Estate
INTERNATIONAL CITY, RUSSIA CLUSTER, BLDG V-17,
P.O. Box: 299486, Dubaiā€“UAE
Tel:  (+971 4) 4201955
Fax: (+971 4) 4206277
ad...@themanagers.co
www.themanagers.co
RERA  Registration Number:  12271

"Attn all owners and Investors, If you want to sell your property faster please forward me an e-mail with your details and copy of reservation form and I will forward your property to my growing list of buyers."
NB: Prices & availability are subject to change without any prior notice.
** This mail has been sent to you as a person interested in the information enclosed. This message is not intended for Junk/Spam. Please send a message with unsubscribe on the subject to UNSUBSCRIBE you from the database.**

--
In association with www.lionsrealestate.com