Hi All,

Hope you all are doing well, I urgently require front facing units in Burj
Vista 1 and 2, please let me know what is directly available with you.

Awaiting reply,

Fiza

Property Consultant

Thanks & regards,

f...@aquaproperties.com
T: 971 4 3882220 F: 971 4 3882131 M: 971.55.2518597

cid:image001.gif@01CCFC48.FD870170
Suite: 1601, Boulevard plaza, Tower 1, Downtown
www.aquaproperties.com - Celebrating 7 years of Service

Follow us on cid:image002.png@01CCFC48.FD870170 Fan us on
<http://www.facebook.com/aquaproperties> cid:image003.jpg@01CCFC48.FD870170

  _____

Any numbers reported in this email are subject to verification. If the
notified that any dissemination, distribution, or copying of this electronic
communication is strictly prohibited. If you have received this electronic
communication in error please notify us immediately.

--
In association with www.lionsrealestate.com

<<image001.gif>>

<<image002.png>>