Dear Agent
Please take a look to our featured properties available for rent
1.      Dubai marina - Al Majara 2 Bedroom AED 155k
2.      Dubai marina -Marina Residence 2 Bedroom Area:  1358 sq ft AED 105,000
– 1 cheque
3.      Greens Al Sidir Dubai, 2 Bedroom 1400 sq ft AED 140,000 - 1 cheque; AED
145,000 - 2 cheque
4.      Turia - The Views 2 Bedroom AED 160,000 in 1 Cheques 2BR plus study,
fitted kitchen with balcony Lake view, 1 car park
5.      Jumeirah Park, 3 BR Large, New Villa, Corner plot for AED 200,000
6.      Jumeirah Village Circle, 2 BR Villa, New Villa, AED 140,000
7.      Emirates hills - For rent: 3 bedroom Villa The Lakes AED 225k
8.      Arabian Ranches - For rent: 4 bedroom Villa, mirador AED 280k – 1 or 2
cheques
9.       JLT - 2 bed apartment for rent in lake shore tower, JLT high floor
110k full lake view

 Best Regards,

Tel: + 971 44531977 / Fax: +971 44531990

Yes Business Centre #610#, Al Barsha
P. O. Box – 38144, Dubai, U.A.E.
i...@colossalrealestate.com
www.colossalrealestate.com
RERA ORN: (12367)

This email is intended solely for the agents working in the real estate market
of United Arab Emirates. If you are not the inteded recipient and didn't wish
to receive our offers, please click Cancel Agent's Subscription.

--
In association with www.lionsrealestate.com
---