Dear All,
I have exclusive type 3M in Springs 7 for sale.
Details are as below.
Community : Springs 7
Type : 3M (3br Plus Study)
View : Back to Back
Street # : 3
Selling Price : 3.5M Net to owner ( Negotiable )
It’s a fully upgraded and extended villa with a nice garden done and IKEA kitchen done. For viewing we need just 24 hours notice.
Pictures are available on request.

For further details plz call
Nouman
00971-55-1689433
BB Pin # 74FB6F1D
Adnan
00971-55-7868388
BB Pin # 76930596
The MANAGERS Real Estate
INTERNATIONAL CITY, RUSSIA CLUSTER, BLDG V-17,
P.O. Box: 299486, Dubai–UAE
Tel:  (+971 4) 4201955
Fax: (+971 4) 4206277
RERA  Registration Number:  12271

"Attn all owners and Investors, If you want to sell your property faster please forward me an e-mail with your details and copy of reservation form and I will forward your property to my growing list of buyers."
NB: Prices & availability are subject to change without any prior notice.
** This mail has been sent to you as a person interested in the information enclosed. This message is not intended for Junk/Spam. Please send a message with unsubscribe on the subject to UNSUBSCRIBE you from the database.**

--
In association with www.lionsrealestate.com