Hi guys,

I have 2 offices in Burlington Tower, Business Bay:
- 1692sqft, with toilet in, 1075AED/sqft, with beautifully landscaped
balcony
- 897sqft, with toilet in, 1300AED/sqft, high floor

--
Best regards,

Gulnoz Rasulova
Property Consultant
0563438557 I whatsup: 0526449857 I bbm: 7688cf82 I Skype: Rasulova.gulnoz
http://ae.linkedin.com/pub/gulnoz-rasulova/18/384/b62/
https://www.facebook.com/gulnoz.rasulova?ref=tn_tnmn