Dear Friends

Full Building for rent tin International city in England Cluster only
for Staff Accommodation

27 Studio
27 1BH

Built Up Area 35000
Rental Asking* 2.2M* (Slightly Neg) 2 to 3 CHQ
*NOT FOR SUBLEASES*

Recently maintained and painted
Walking Distance to Dragon Mart &  BUS STOP
24 hours Security Desk & Monitoring
2 Access Card each Studio
3 Access Card each 1Bh
Extra access card available upon request

 *[image: bestregards.gif]*

*Abdul HafeezProperty Consultant *

* +971 50 2404616*
* +971 55 8717041*
*  +971 4 4560079*
*[image: Inline image 2]BBM: **2B2A7385     *
 *gwre...@gmail.com <gwre...@gmail.com>*

*Attn all owners and Investors, If you want to Sale/ Buy or Rent your
properties faster please forward us an e-mail with your details. We will
offer your properties to our ready clients."*
 *___________________________________________________________________*

*Note: Please sms or email in case my phone is busy or no reply.*

*Kindly note that properties listed are subject to availability and price
may change without prior notice.*

*Please consider the environment before printing this e-mail. Save Paper,
Save Earth.*

--
In association with www.lionsrealestate.com

<<26_f_cell33.gif>>