Please find below the availabilities of villas direct with me:

-          Indigo Ville, JVC, Type A, 4BR+Maids, 4742sqft, 2parkings, corner
unit. SP is 3.1Mln, Provisional services charge is AED three (3) per sq ft

-          Indigo Ville, JVC, Type B, 4BR+Maids, 4659sqft, 2parkings, corner
unit. SP is 2.5. Provisional services charge is AED three (3) per sq ft

-          REEM VILLA , Phase 4  in MIRA Villa FOR SALE, 4 BR Villa, Type 1E,
Plot Area 4,080 Sq Ft., consist of living, Dining, Maids & Store room. The
villa is located in best location, next to Club with a panoramic view of Garden
& Swimming pool. Original purchase price is 2,183,888.000 DHS. We need 25%
premium net to us, not negotiable.

-          Al Reef Villa(Abu Dhabi). (Best Location). Contemporary Phase 1
Style. Villa type D. 5 Bed Room Villa with Balcony + ground terrace + roof
terrace + Swimming Pool. 2 parking available. Build Up Area: 3749 SQ.FT.
Selling price @ 3.5 Million

-          6 Bedroom Signature Villa, Palm Jumeirah. (Separate Maids & Drivers
room). 7,000  Sq Ft. BUA, 13,000  Sq Ft. Plot, Very well maintained Garden and
Pool. Theme : Mediterranean. Plan : Great Rotunda

-          The Palisades, 3,802.48sqft, 3 br, Market Price

-          Hydra Villas Type B1 and C2, 4 br and 3BR villas, Market Price

-          Reem -MIRA Townhouse, 2,524.00sqft, 3 br, Market Price

-          The Villa, Mazaya, 5 bedrooms, type A3, with private swimming pool.
Plot area is 7000sqft. BUA is 5000sqft. Rented at 185K till June 2014. SP is
4.7Mln

-          Mudon villa, DPG, End unit, very good location, 4023Plot area, 4BRs,
5BTRs, next to Arabian ranches, SP is 3.6Mln

- Jumeirah Island Upgraded villa, 3d water view, SP is 9.5Mln

--
Best regards,

Gulnoz Rasulova
Property Consultant
0563438557 I whatsup: 0526449857 I bbm: 7688cf82 I Skype: Rasulova.gulnoz
http://ae.linkedin.com/pub/gulnoz-rasulova/18/384/b62/
https://www.facebook.com/gulnoz.rasulova?ref=tn_tnmn

Sent from my iPad

--