Title: EXCLUSIVE PALM JUMEIRAH LISTING

EXCLUSIVE PALM JUMEIRAH LISTING FOR SALE

SELLING PRICE : AED.2,750,000/-

PALM JUMEIRAH

Palm Jumeirah is the world’s largest man-made island and is comprised of a two kilometer long trunk, a crown made up of 17 fronds and a surrounding crescent. Host to world's best 5 star resorts, Atlantis being the center of the attraction makes an address worth knowing!

MARINA RESIDENCE – Building :4

A true Palm living experience - Marina Residence. High standard of well maintained amenities, Gym, Swimming Pool, Jacuzzi, Sauna, Yacht Bay and 24 hrs security. Great location, outstanding exterior with amazing Arabic architecture.

TYPE-C, 2 BEDROOM

This spacious type C, 1593sqft on built up, 2br apartment with maid’s room and laundry area is currently vacant, well maintained with a spacious balcony. The best you can get in this budget. Cash buyers ONLY.

Viewing possible at any time call us or drop a line for more info please!

For pictures please click Link Below

http://s37.photobucket.com/user/noumanali/media/Marina%20Residence/TypeCfloorplan_zps115bc75e.jpg.html?evt=email_share#/user/noumanali/media/Marina%20Residence/_DSC0024_zpsd84efb23.jpg.html?evt=email_share&_suid=139328428287106418559563140889

Regards
Waqar
+971 55 799 0 447
ST. CLAIR REAL ESTATES BROKERS
ORN  1413
BRN  24942

"Attn all owners and Investors, If you want to sell your property faster please forward me an e-mail with your details and copy of reservation form and I will forward your property to my growing list of buyers."
NB: Prices & availability are subject to change without any prior notice.
** This mail has been sent to you as a person interested in the information enclosed. This message is not intended for Junk/Spam. Please send a message with unsubscribe on the subject to UNSUBSCRIBE you from the database.**

--
In association with www.lionsrealestate.com