*Dear Agents*

*I am looking 1 bed or 2 Bed in al barsha for rent if you have any
availability please E-mail me or call *

*Thanks & Regards, *

*TRENDY STAR REAL ESTATE*

*AL QUSAIS 1 DUBAI*

*Mobile +971 559173859*

*Mobile +971 529842958*

*Email: **asjad-trendys...@mail.com* <asjad-trendys...@mail.com>

*Gmail: **nadeemtrendys...@gmail.com* <nadeemtrendys...@gmail.com>

*NOTE:* If you do not wish to receive any more emails from us, please reply
to this email with the subject REMOVE FROM LIST.  We sincerely apologize
for any possible inconvenience.