*I AM THE OWNER OF THE BELOW PROPERTIES *

*OWNER SANDEEP KEDIA *

*Email **sanyoke...@gmail.com* <sanyoke...@gmail.com>

*(I PREFER EMAILS--PLS EMAIL ME IF YOU NEED TITLE DEED OR OTHER DETAILS)*

*1)FOR SHORT TERM RENT (FROM 1 WEEK UPTO 1 YEAR )*

*FULLY FURNISHED** 2 BR+ Child room at AL BATEEN Tower, The Walk, JBR
(sleeps 6 people)--THE ONLY TOWER ON THE BEACH WITH FULL SEA VIEW AND
DIRECT BEACH ACCESS*

For pictures or other details, please contact the owner Mrs Sanyogita
Kedia    email    albateen...@gmail.com            Mob 055 8892448

*Apartment size 1700 sq ft   UNIT nos 1702 and 3602*

The only tower which is located on the beach at Dubai Marina , JBR (next to
Sheraton Hotel). Full SEA VIEW from all rooms and living room, Direct beach
access, Fully equipped Kitchen,, Fully furnished apartment, Brand new
building and apartment, WIFI, 2 TVs, Telephone

*Rent:  ( 1 cheque) *1 Year –AED 275,000    6 months ---AED 150,000 3
months –AED 90,000  1 month---AED 36,000

*2) Meadows 9 Villa, 3 BR+Maid , Type 3*

Villa No 79, Street 14,

BUA 3,380 PLOT SIZE 5,932

*RENT AED 250,000 (NEGOTIABLE)*

Unit is OPEN, for viewings, you can go directly to the villa and view

*3)   2 Bedroom (D TYPE), Marina Residences at Palm Jumeirah *

*Unit no 311* Building 2 ,Size  1950 sq ft,

Marina+ Sea Views, Huge Balcony

*Rent AED 180k (one cheque) UNFURNISHED*

UNIT is open but u need NOC for Viewings, pls email me and i will send u
NOC+Title deed+pp copy so u can show to security and gain access

*4) 1BR AT ADDRESS HOTEL, DUBAI MARINA *

SIZE 865 SQ FT    UNIT NO 1704

FULL POOL AND MARINA VIEWS

*RENT  *AED 60,000 FOR 3 MONTHS  AED 110,000 FOR 6 MONTHS  AED 200,000 1
YEAR

UNIT WILL BE AVAILABLE FROM JUNE 1ST

*COMMERCIAL OFFICES AT JLT DUBAI *

*4)   JLT X3 TOWER FULLY FITTED OFFICES *

Ready to move in, title deed and DEWA ready

Unit no 1802  SIZE 1,163 Sq ft

*Rent AED 90/sq ft (NEGOTIABLE)*

Next to Metro Station , One parking

Unit is Open and Vacant  and can be viewed anytime ( no need for any prior
arrangements, pls go directly to the office)

* 5)   MAZAYA BB2 FULLY FITTED OFFICES *

Ready to move in, title deed and DEWA ready

UNIT NO 1701 1247.22 sq ft available—Rent AED 80/sq ft

UNIT NO 1703 1247.22 sq ft available—Rent AED 80/sq ft

Unit no 1704 1,354.48 Sq ft  available—Rent AED 80/sq ft

One parking per office, For viewings, pls coordinate with me

*ABU DHABI PROPERTIES *

 *1) 2BR+MAIDS AT GATES TOWER 2, AL REEM ISLAND, ABU DHABI *

UNIT 5808, SIZE 1500 SQ FT

FULL SEA VIEWS, VERY HIGH FLOOR

UNIT IS READY TO BE OCCUPIED

*RENT AED 150K*

FOR VIEWINGS, PLS COORDINATE WITH ME

*2) 1 BR AT OCEAN TERRACE, MARINA SQUARE, AL REEM ISLAND*

UNIT NO 2808 SIZE 872 SQ FT

UNIT IS VACANT AND OPEN FOR VIEWINGS

RENT AED 85,000

--