Hi All

I have a cash buyer looking for a 3 bedroom 2800 sqft or more in area
preferably in Palm Jumeirah (second option is Marina). Sea View and 5.5 million
is budget.

Urgently required. If anyone has such unit plz contact me with agent to agent
form ASAP

Regards,

Mohammad Imran
Business Development Manager
[cid:image002.jpg@01CDBD97.A7DC5AC0]
SIP Properties Brokers LLC (Branch) RERA No. 1238
Ground Floor, Madina Tower, Cluster O
Jumeirah Lake Towers, Dubai, UAE PO Box 54227
Tel: +9714 432 8221   Mob: +971 55 5381850
[DubaiExpo2020_id]
This email and its attachments may be confidential and are intended solely for
the use of the individual to whom it is addressed. Any views or opinions
expressed are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those
of Sherwoods. If you are not the intended recipient of this email and its
attachments, you must take no action based upon them, nor must you copy or show
them to anyone. Please contact the sender if you believe you have received this
email in error.