4)
Arabian Ranches
Type  3 Bed Room with Maid
Community  Palmera
Size:                        4100 Sqft
BUA  2900 Sqft
View  Road
Rent  250k @ 1 Chq

For Viewing and More details please Call
Saima
00971 55 822 3378
MS HOMES Real Estate
P.O. Box: , Dubai-UAE
Tel: (+971 4) 3866206
Fax: (+971 4) 3866024

"Attn all owners and Investors, If you want to sell your property faster please forward me an e-mail with your details and copy of reservation
form and I will forward your property to my growing list of buyers."
NB: Prices & availability are subject to change without any prior notice.
** This mail has been sent to you as a person interested in the information enclosed. This message is not intended for Junk/Spam. Please send a message
with unsubscribe on the subject to UNSUBSCRIBE you from the database.**