SHOP FOR RENT- - International city Fully Fitted shop For Rent With Ac
Front Side In Greece Cluster Building-K- 4 Rent 55000 In 4 Chqs NO KEY MONEY

3 Bed room Corner Villa+ Study Size 3123 Sqft Type-3 E In Spring 3 Street-2
neat to Lake and Road Rent 170000 in 4 Cheque

2 Bed room In Stand point Tower A [ Down Town ] Size 1200 Sqft 10th Floor
Equiped Kitchen With Balcony Fountain View RENT 160K In 1 Or 4 Cheque

FOR SALE-- International City 2 VACANT Studios For Sale In England Cluster
Building Y size 485 sqft without balcony Price 400K net to Owner Please
contact
SALMAN ALAM 0559989618-0556185197

*Thanks & Regards*
*Salman Alam*
*Property Consultant*

* AL ZAD REAL ESTATE*
* International city,*
*P.O.Box-8578 Dubai UAE.*
*Cell- +971556185197*
*Tel- +971-4-4474798*
*Fax- +971-4-4474794*

"Attn all owners and Investors, If you want to sell your property faster
please forward me an e-mail with your details and copy of reservation
form and I will forward your property to my growing list of buyers."
NB: Prices & availability are subject to change without any prior notice.
** This mail has been sent to you as a person interested in the information
enclosed. This message is not intended for Junk/Spam. Please send a message
with unsubscribe on the subject to UNSUBSCRIBE you from the database.