REGISTER PROPERTY WITH US FOR QUICK RESPONSE IN SALE / LEASEView this email
in your browser
<http://us9.campaign-archive2.com/?u=42da585eff7c0c939c0281ef4&id=69541239d9&e=84c717da0e>ATTENTION
OWNERS...!
REGISTER YOUR PROPERTY WITH US FOR QUICK RESPONCE.It has come to my
attention that if you have any property in Sports City, Dubai Land or in
any where in Dubai.My reason for writing is to acquaint you with our
services, which could quite possibly save you a lot of time & money and
anxiety as an Absentee Property Owner!

The benefits of allowing us to handle your property are many. However, the
most important is that we have professional team, and have the tools and
knowledge to assist you with your needs, thereby relieving you of a
potentially stressful situation.

Specifically, We can help to find buyers, secure tenants for your vacant
properties and/or manage your rental properties for you. we have ready
tenants to move on, please update us when your apartment tenancy contract
finish.

Please call when we can be of service to you, and we look forward to
working with you as a preferred customer.*Copyright © 2014 Prime Home
Properties Real Estate Broker, All rights reserved.*
If u dont like this tell me

Shahid Raza
mobile 055-7760412
whatsapp 052-8172037
info5ali...@gmail.com
BRN: 31531
*Our mailing address is:*
Prime Home Properties Real Estate Broker
Inter national city England Cluster
X - 15 Building Office No. 22
Dubai
United Arab Emirates