*Dubai Silicon Oasis*
Community   :     Cedre Villas
Property Typ :     4br Villa Town House
Status           :     Vacant
Size Sqft       :     3803.75 sq.ft
Selling Price  :     AED 3,950,000/-

*DIFC Central Park Tower *

Property Type  :        Duplex 2br
Level               :        Higher Floor
Status              :        Vacant
Size Sqft          :        1610 sq.ft
Selling Price     :        AED 2,850,000/-

*JLT jumeirah Lake tower *

Property     :               Concorde Tower
Level          :               Higher Floor
Status         :              Tenanted
Size Sqft      :             1432 sq.ft
Selling Price :             1,428,000/-

Best Regards,

*Mustapha Boulakhir*
Business Bay Office

Executive Towers, Bay Avenue
Dubai

*T* +971 4 422 6708 | *F  *+971 4 423 3048 | *M* +971 50 114 1576
*E* mustapha.boulak...@bhomes.com | *W* bhomes.com | *Facebook* | *Twitter *

<http://www.bhomes.com/agentprofile/agentprofile.aspx?id=8153>*[image:
cid:image001.png@01CEEC2D.ED6ED430]*

P Save a tree. Don't print this e-mail unless it's really necessary

--

------------------------------

CONFIDENTIALITY AND DISCLAIMER NOTICE

Internet communications cannot be guaranteed to be secure or error free as
information can be intercepted, corrupted, lost, destroyed, arrive late or
incomplete or contain viruses. You should check that any attachments are
virus free before opening them. We advise you to carry out your own virus
check before opening any attachment as we cannot accept liability for any
damage sustained as a result of any software viruses. Any views or opinions
presented are (unless the context otherwise makes it clear) solely those of
the author and do not necessarily represent those of Better Homes LLC. This
email and any attachments is/are confidential and its/their contents may be
legally privileged. It is intended solely for the person to whom it is
addressed and must not be used by anyone who is not the intended recipient.
Therefore, you must not copy, pass on, disseminate or otherwise use the
information contained in it. If you receive this communication in error,
please email itsupp...@bhomes.com and delete this message from your system
immediately.

For further information on Better Homes and our services please see our web
site at www.bhomes.com

36% of all our solid waste is paper. Go paperless, go environmental.