Available for Sale, for Rent, or For *RENT to OWN (RTO)*

*RTO - Advantages to Landlords/Sellers:*

Access to a larger segment of home buyers.

A way to earn income instead of accruing costs keeping the property vacant
whilst waiting for a buyer.

The potential for a higher total sales price.

Tenants/buyers that have invested in the property are interested in keeping
it in good shape.

* > Exclusive with me. *

> RENT to OWN  has T&C.  Email me for details.
>
> 75% of rent paid in year 1 and 50% of rent paid in year 2 (or pro rata
basis) will be applied towards Sale / Purchase price, if tenant decides to
purchase the villa

> Vacant / Available  from May 6, 2015 for Rent or RTO..
>
> RENT is 220,000 negotiable
>
> This is a upgraded 2M, converted to 4 bed + + ON the *PARK & POOL*
>
> 2M sp 15 st 3
>
> BUA 2559 sq ft.
>
> Is a *full Park and Pool view* - but Pool on other end of HUGE Park so
not NOISY.

> Its 4 bed + Maids + Study and garden door opens on the Park and Pool.
>
> Sp 3.75 M + + negotiable
>
> Note :  the family room which is in the std floor plan, is converted into
a small bedroom, but can always be converted back if reqd.

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/tvvgdb2n6tqx450/AACuG1qFTLQCkAk_5Ro0urDga?dl=0
--
Thanks and Regards,
*Kalpesh Sampat*

Mobiles :
       * +**971 50 3424421 *(Calls Only.  1 st preference as 4 lines. No
SMS)
        +971 50 2418236 (Calls Only.  2 nd preference. No SMS)
        + 97150 3979042 (Calls only.   3 rd preference)
*        +971 50 552**6950 (SMS Only. No CALLS)*.

*SPF Foods Inc. *
*The Monk, Authentic Chinese restaurant*
The Monk, Karama, Opp. BIkanerwala
The Monk, DSO, SIT Tower
The Monk, MEADOWS ENOC Petrol Station ** JUST OPEN*
The Monk, Downtown. *Coming in JUNE*

*Check out the The menu @ TheMonk.ae*

*Bon Appetit *