Dear All,

We have ready cash buyers for 1 B/R apartment vacant with balcony preferred in following cluster with the budget of 475k to 485k AED.

England Cluster
Spain Cluster
Italy Cluster
France Cluster

And

We have ready cash buyers for Studio apartment vacant with balcony preferred in following cluster with the budget of 355k to 365k

England Cluster
Spain Cluster
Italy Cluster
France Cluster

And

We have ready cash buyers for vacant studio in Persia cluster international city for 335K.

And

We have ready cash buyer for a small shop vacant on front side of building with cash budget of 400k in the following clusters.

England Cluster
Spain Cluster
Italy Cluster
France Cluster

All above requirements are for INTERNATIINAL CITY Dubai.
Please reply ASAP or call on below given number to close deal quickly.

Regards
Nouman
Cell:   +971 55 1689433
The MANAGERS Real Estate
INTERNATIONAL CITY, RUSSIA CLUSTER, BLDG V-17,
P.O. Box: 299486, Dubai-UAE
Tel: (+971 4) 4201955
Fax: (+971 4) 4206277
ORN # 12271
"Attn all owners and Investors, If you want to sell your property faster please forward me an e-mail with your details and copy of reservation
form and I will forward your property to my growing list of buyers."
NB: Prices & availability are subject to change without any prior notice.
** This mail has been sent to you as a person interested in the information enclosed. This message is not intended for Junk/Spam. Please send a message
with unsubscribe on the subject to UNSUBSCRIBE you from the database.**