Cluster :       England
Bldg :  Y-12
Type :  Shop (Front Side)
Gross Size : 750 sq ft
Net Size : 581 sq ft
Floor :         Ground
View :  Main Street
Selling Price : 660,000/- Net to Owner
We have tenant available for 70000/- ready for this shop.

2)
Area :  International City
Cluster :       Greece
Bldg :  K-03
Type :  Shop
Gross Size : 1020 sq ft
Net Size : 786 sq ft
Floor :         Ground
View :  Roundabout
Selling Price : 715,000/- Net to Owner
Tenant Can be arrange @ 75000 for this shop.

Regards,
Adnan
00971 55 7868388
The MANAGERS Real Estate
INTERNATIONAL CITY, RUSSIA CLUSTER, BLDG V-17,
P.O. Box: 299486, DubaiĀ–UAE
Tel:  (+971 4) 4201955
Fax: (+971 4) 4206277
www.themanagers.co
RERA  Registration Number:  12271
"Attn all owners and Investors, If you want to sell your property faster please
forward me an e-mail with your details and copy of reservation form and I will
forward your property to my growing list of buyers."
NB: Prices & availability are subject to change without any prior notice.
** This mail has been sent to you as a person interested in the information
enclosed. This message is not intended for Junk/Spam. Please send a message
with unsubscribe on the subject to UNSUBSCRIBE you from the database.**