----------------------------

3BR Villa BUA 2180 SQFT
=======================
 | E-Brochure (
http://aajproperty.com/realestate/shareimageview?image=71084Mira%20Brochure.pdf
) | Location Map (
http://aajproperty.com/realestate/shareimageview?image=15216IMG_0243%20copy.jpg
)

Investor’s Doing Nothing Isn’t a Financial Plan.

Uncertainty has a way of paralyzing even the smartest people. If we don’t know
exactly what we’re doing or when we’re doing it, we tell ourselves we’re better
off waiting until we do know. The problem with this logic is that we’ll never
know everything. Life will happen. Plans will change. The unexpected will
occur. We need to adapt.

Aaj Property | Ranked Among Top 20 Brokers of Dubai by Dubai Land Department.

Thanks & Regards,

Waqas Qamar
Sales Manager
+971-52-8376781
AAJ Property, LLC. www.aajproperty.com ( http://www.aajproperty.com/ )

ORN | 2148 | BRN | 9033
wa...@aajproperty.com

http://www.aajproperty.com

Reality Ruled By Young & Restless  passionate with Over 8+ Years of Experience
in Dubai Real Estate

Located in Damac Tower, | Smart Height | Tecom | Suite # 2203, P.o.box 115805,
Dubai. UAE

To unsubscribe please click here (
http://email.mydowntown-dubai.com/wf/unsubscribe?upn=2mQPLXhEhKkUT-2Bvml4AZFpyqMdeB0vUNuCZ0-2FFHvlVNS33oDoudTxfkE0lxhqhfpaJrn3SqSU59q2vQtVwTb-2FZObxvXjyOVCCcbXxCNyZ5ZOfodlLG03o27clcTBRUIJGIMUgxU28bJ3XHuvXp5anAgjWoep8qtWVR3sQLeVfnOTkQ7sBJbTbR-2Be68XowQMSpW3Cbyn-2FGcWSJ8Q0BHn32FO8LUuf59aMLHxk73ZT1WMhwsU8EdWVwrGlimwI-2BnWSormCdlNyZc5cGybZuxPrAcMUvVLxadfPnqN24QCdxQFCdzaLwHYZ-2FhjxsoCxzMb5mvLaVMe1K5LQqDerFhRucqHUT-2BbFFVAtOxo2W1zsVOmsEdFr0WTyL13ZpyooRSCtZN1lvI7538GrezdNurbdfA-3D-3D
 )

aajproperty.com
Smart Height, Office, 2203, Tecom, Dubai Media City, Dubai, , 115805