*PLS REPLY ONLY to this Mail sh7an...@gmail.com As Am checking Regularly *
*INVESTOR DEAL **Fairways North,*1 Br + Study,1080 Sqft,1/5 Bath, Full Lake
View, Rented 124,000 k 1 chq
SP : 1,650,000
_________
*OWNER IS IN TOWN **REDUCED PRICE HURRY Business **Bay , Churchill
Residency , Large *1 br , 1013 Sqft ,Nice Lake & Stable View Vacant

SP : 1,400,000

_________
*OWNER IS IN TOWN **TOP URGENT SALE OFFICE **Business Bay , Churchill
Commercial ,* 933 Sqft ,Fitted High Floor , Very Nice View, Vacant

SP: Per Sqft 1400

*_________*

*OWNER IS IN TOWN **TOP URGENT SALE  **Marina , Majara 1* , 1 Br , 841
Sqft., Shkh Zayd View , Middle Floor ,With Balcony , With Title Deed , With
Balcony ,Vacant On SEP 2015

SP : 1,380,000 ONLY CASH BUYER

_________
*REDUCED PRICE TOP URGENT SALE **Dubai Marina, Royal Oceanic , 1* Br,765
Sqft Full Sea View, 2 Bath, With Balcony, Will Vacant SEP 2015

SP : 1,480,000

__________
*URGENT SALE **JLT , JBC 5 ,** Office Fitted & Furnished* ,1420 Sqft , Full
Golf  View, Vacant
SP: 2,050,000 --

*Kind Regards *

*Shiva Angel*

*LOVE Endures All Things ** Be Focused Upon LOVE , **The Fear Can't
Distract You. **With LOVE in Our Heart We Savor Life Moment By Moment **So
LOVE Yourself First & Share The LOVE in Your Heart With OTHERS ...*

*Shiva Kheradmand*

*Senior Property Consultant*

*00971 50 157 63  57*

*00971 55 255 17 71*

*BB Pin Android : 748C09E5 *

*SMS Or Reply To Below Mail Will Get Back To You ASAP *

*sh7an...@gmail.com*