This email newsletter was sent to you in graphical HTML format.
If you're seeing this version, your email program prefers plain text emails.
You can read the original version online:
http://ymlp121.com/zc6p91

Dear Agent,

Kindly find details of my Properties for Sale in Downtown-Business
Bay, Dubai Marina, Palm Jumeirah, JVC, Dubai Hills Estate & Jade in
MBR City. These are all my personal units so commission from Buyer is
all Yours. For few properties, commission will be given from my side.
For further information, you can call/whatsapp - +97155 907 6331.
Regards, Rohan Shah (Direct from Owner)