*Hello Dear Colleagues & Frnds,*

*I have very serious and desperate cash buyer and he is looking bulk deal
of studio apartment with balcony in International City / EMIRATE CLUSTER
and he is ready to transfer the property ASAP.,*

*Maximum Budget is - Aed 385k each studio*

*Rented or Vacant no issue*

*But balcony is compulsory*

*If any one have studio for sale in Emirates Cluster please do let me know
then we can process the deal on immediately basis.,*

*Interested people call me any time regarding the deal on following numbers
;*

*Your earliest response in this regard will be highly appreciated.*

*Muhammad Qasim*
*Chase Plus Properties*

*055 1664324  *