This email newsletter was sent to you in graphical HTML format.
If you're seeing this version, your email program prefers plain text emails.
You can read the original version online:
http://ymlp21.net/zC74hJ

Good Afternoon !

Hope you are doing good. I have few deals exlcusive with me and are
much below market.  Below are the details

1) Centrium tower - IMPZ - Next to the New City centre mall.

1bedroom + large terrace + laundry room + 1 car park
2baths.
Rented
Emirates road view
1115sqft ( as per title deed )
Price - 850,000 net to the owner ( rented 2years back on a lower
rent, but current market is 80,000 for such units )

2) Centrium Tower - IMPZ
vacant apartment - 4units
1beds with balcony + laundry + 1 car park +2baths.
715-725sqft
Pool view and Emirates road view
selling price 650,000AED net to the owner. ( current market rent
70,000)

3) Centrium Tower - IMPZ
1bedroom - 712sqft + 380sqft terrace
1 car park + laundry + 2baths.
Vacant
Price 800,000 AED net.  ( can be rented for 75-80,000)

** Maintenance fees for centrium is 12.7dh **

4) Qasr Sabah- IMPZ - Next to the new city centre mall.
1bedroom x 6units
590-670sqft
1bath only
Need to be sold as bulk @ 900/sqft - Each unit can be rented @
60,000

Maintenance fees for Qasr is approx 10dh/sqft.

5) Green lakes- JLT
2+maid, 1570sqft
Shzyd view
Rented @ 130k
SP - 2million.

Should you need any more info, do not hesitate to contact me.

Thank you !