Good Morning.

  We are pleased to inform you of Emaar Special payment Plan with 40%
post-handover over two years,
  Limited Time Offer. Best Investment Opportunity !!

 PRICED TO SELL IMMEDIATELY |

 1BR Apartment for Sale in Act One | Act Two towers, Downtown Dubai

 Pay 40% in 2 years After the Handover.
   - Project : Act One Act Two Tower 2
   -  Location : Opera District DONWOTNW DUBAI.
   -  Unit 19**
   - Type 1 bed
   - Size 735 sq ft
   - Blvd View
   - Price AED 1,498,888/
   - For Booking Call 055-8171180/ 050-7412319
   - Fantastic Buying Opportunity.
   - No Commission. BuY Directly from Develoloper.
   - Please let me know if you want to proceed with the booking.
   - No Commission,No Premium.

 Thank & Kind Regards,
 Naeem Tariq
 Sales Director
 aaj Property | Emaar Platinum Agents.
 Direct # 00971507412319
| AAJ Property LLC | Smart Height office 2203, Dubai, United Arab Emirates
 This email was sent to mr.sy...@yahoo.com
 Subscribe on 2017-10-05 14:56:34 |

| Sent by e-market...@aajproperty.com   |