This email newsletter was sent to you in graphical HTML format.
If you're seeing this version, your email program prefers plain text emails.
You can read the original version online:
http://ymlptrack5.com/zXilMV

Dear Investor,

Hope this email finds you well. I would like to introduce the best
invesmtment opportunity of this year. Townhouses by Dubai Properties
starting at AED. 1.3 Million only with the most flexible payment. 3 &
4 Bedrooms Townhouses are best for investment & end use.

Special Limited Time Offer: 100% Land Registration Fee Discount (Paid
By Dubai Properties)

Prices:

3 Bedrooms Townhouse Starting at AED. 1.3M
4 Bedrooms Townhouse Starting at AED. 1.6M

Payment Plan:

5%  Booking
35% During Construction
60% on Handover in Year 2020 (Finance Options Available)

Why should you buy Amaranta Townhouses:

* Cheapest Price (Priced Less Than Most 2 Bedroom Apartments)
* Close Proximity to all the major landmarks
* 10% expected rental returns
* High Capital Gain
* Trusted Goverment Developer
* Good for investment & personal use
* Easy to Rent/ Easy to Sell
* Townhouses are always Preffered by End Users/Family Living
* Less Maintainance fee as compared to Apartments
* No Commissions - No Hidden Fee or Costs

Ready 3 Bedrooms townhouse is currently selling at AED. 1.8 Million &
4 Bedrooms at AED. 2.3 Million in similar communities. You will also
be able to enjoy 10% Rental Returns as per current market rents

Location:

This is a must buy opportunity and not to be missed at all. For
further details  please get in touch at +971555922912 or email at
s...@amberhomes.ae

Moreover being Dubai Properties Registered brokers we do not charge
any commissions whatsoever & do our best to give you the top notch
services and get you the unit of your choice & requirement

Best Regards,