This email newsletter was sent to you in graphical HTML format.
If you're seeing this version, your email program prefers plain text emails.
You can read the original version online:
https://ymlpsend5.com/z3H3H8

Dear Investor,

Hope this email finds you well. I would like to introduce Naseem
Townhouses by Nshama at TownSquare Dubai. Nshama Townhouses are the
most in demand Townhouses and is a rare find. First 4 phases are
completed sold out & two phase has been delivered as well showcasing
the top quality family & community living Nshama has to offer.

No Commissions - No Premium - Flexible Payment Plan
Zahra & Hayat Townhouses are Handed Over - Apartments Handover in
Progress - A community like no other

Register now for the best and cheapest units. Call +971555922912  or
email at s...@amberhomes.ae

Sizes:

4 Bedrooms Type 1: 2,447 Sqft (End Unit)
4 Bedrooms Type 2: 2,429 Sqft (End Unit)

Prices:

Starting at AED. 1,654,888 (Only Few Units Left)

Payment Plan:

10% Booking
40% During Construction
50% on Handover

Location

Town Square is conveniently located at the intersection of Al Qudra
Road and Emirates Road, 0nly 10 minutes drive to Mall of The Emirates,
and within proximity from Al Maktoum International Airport and  The
Dubai Mall.

Town Square is a forward-thinking community concept designed around a
passion for healthy living. Welcome to Dubai's most inspiring
metropolis.

This is a must buy opportunity and not to be missed at all. For
further details on units availability or visiting the office for more
information, please get in touch at +971555922912 or email at
s...@amberhomes.ae

Moreover being Nshama’s registered brokers we do not charge any
commissions whatsoever & do our best to give you the top notch
services and get you the unit of your choice & requirement

Best Regards,

Permit Number 12409