This email newsletter was sent to you in graphical HTML format.
If you're seeing this version, your email program prefers plain text emails.
You can read the original version online:
http://ymlpsend9.net/zmAoA4

Dear Investor,

Hope this email finds you well. I would like to introduce the best
townhouse options in Dubai. Gardenia Townhouses are located at Wasl
Gate, an urban development which include a central park, dog park,
water features, play areas and favourite stores like IKEA, ACE and a
brand new Festival Plaza Mall.

We have 3 & 4 Bedroom Townhouses starting at AED. 1,677,777, Handing
over in Dec, 2019 with 80% Post Handover Payment Plan

Unit Prices

* 3 Bedrooms Starting at AED. 1,677,777
* 4 Bedrooms Starting at AED. 1,977,777

Unit Sizes

Gardenia has the best sizes across all the townhouse options in Dubai

* 3 Bedrooms: 2,689 Sq.ft Built Up Area
* 4 Bedrooms: 3,109 Sq.ft Built Up Area
* Plot Areas exceeding 3,000 Sq.ft

Payment Plan

* 5% Booking
* 15% During Construction
* 5% on Handover (Dec, 2019
* 80% Post Handover

Whether you are an end user or an investor, these townhouses makes
perfect sense. Ideally located on Sheikh Zayed Road next to Ibn e
Batuta Gate.

Very limited units have been launched and are selling fast, we have
show villa available as well. Kindly let me know when is the best time
would you like to schedule a visit.

For more details please get in touch at +971 55 5922912 or email at
s...@amberhomes.ae

Best Regards,