Click here to open this e-mail in your browser
http://subscription.newsletter-victoryhomes.info/a/s/50547083-8b24efbc8a39baa74daea06c21a02f93/264176
 Dear all ,
++++++++++

We have 2 good deals for our investors 1st is full building deal and 2nd
is distress price bulk deal

details given below .

1st DEAl

We are presenting Ready brand new Building with 4 Years payment plan.

location of building is with in a golf course community . which makes it
veri viable its brand new building with payment so no maintaince cost
for long time now payment plan is for 4 years but after negotiation can
go upto 5-6 years .building is located in a very beautiful gold course
comunity so its easy to lease or sub lease or run it as a holiday homes,
hotel apartment or hotel after approvals price is also negotiable . give
me your offer

building details are here

Area
Area/ unit
total Value
Value/ unit
1br
40
33,980
850
47,102,000
1,177,550
2br
9
14,868
1,652
19,623,000
2,180,333
2br th
2
3,709
1,855
5,033,000
2,516,500
3 br
8
18,736
2,342
22,839,000
2,854,875
3br th
2
4,944
2,472
6,695,000
3,347,500
studio
21
11,016
525
14,590,000
694,762
87,253
115,882,000

We have hotels , schools, bulk distress deals also call whatsapp -
+971582661767

2nd Deal

2nd deal we have very good price deal bulk aparment deal in Dubai Marina
, we are giving price @ 850 aed /sqft in a new building which is 5 mins
walk from metro station where in this location nothing is available less
then 1100 aed /sqft and in new building also call

Bulk Sale Apartments - Dubai Marina – Brand New Tower

1 Bedrooms: 15 Units, Sizes From 809 to 831 Sq-ft

2 Bedrooms: 15 Units , Sizes From 1,327 to 1,366 Sq-ft

1 Retail: 2,081 Sq-ft

Total Net Area as per Title Deed : 34,332.82 Sq-Ft

Selling Price : 850 AED Per Sq-ft on Net Area

Total Price : 2,91,822, 00 AED Net to owner

Property Details:

All the apartments are Brand New between 1st to 14th floors

Kitchen Not Equipped

Free Chiller

Service Charge including Chiller 18AED Per Sq-ft

All the apartments are vacant

Viewing possible in 1 hour notice

Option on Investment- Lease Back:

Seller is willing take it back all units for rent with 6% net guaranteed
returns for 2 years as he has his own executive staffs to accommodate,
Need 3 months grace period , 1st year payment immediately in 1 cheque ,
2 Year PDC cheque will be provided .

call/whatsapp- +971582661767
Whatsapp Now! http:// www.victoryhomesre.com Buying •

Selling •

Leasing •

Investing Shashikant Sinha

Rera #12084

Senior Property Consultant

+971 58 266 1767 tel:+971 58 266 1767 +971 4 432 6869 tel:+971 4 432 6869
shashik...@victoryhomesre.com mailto:shashik...@victoryhomesre.com Suite # 210,
Citadel Tower Business Bay, P.O.Box.25154, Dubai, UAE.

i...@vitoryhomesre.com mailto:i...@vitoryhomesre.com ra...@victoryhomesre.com
mailto:ra...@victoryhomesre.com Rabab Al Haj

Business Developent Manager

Mob +97150 298 2998