This email newsletter was sent to you in graphical HTML format.
If you're seeing this version, your email program prefers plain text emails.
You can read the original version online:
https://ymlptr9.net/z0GWDA

Hot Sale!!! - District 1 Villa  |  Dubai Brand New Villa  |  Meydan
Area - Dubai

FIRST VILLA DEAL!!!
Villa Details:

* 5 Bedrooms
* Mediterranean Style
* Maids Room & Driver Room
* Equipped Kitchen + Separate Greasy Kitchen
* 2 Storage Rooms – Laundry
* Plot Area - 8,610 Sqft
* BUA - 7,821 Sqft
* Swimming Pool, Vacant
* Covered Parking

Great location - Burj Khalifa view from master bedroom, corner villa.
Never used or never rented Villa.

Selling Price - 9.5 Million AED Net to owner
Original Price was 14.3 Million AED
Pictures Attached.

Note – We have some good price deals also. Let  me know your budget.
We will send you some good options

SECOND APARTMENT DEAL!!!
Good Deal – JVC – Manhattan Tower

* 2 Bedrooms Ensuite + Study
* Size: 1,241 Sq-ft
* 3 Bathrooms, Community View
* Service Charge: 17,000 Approx
* Can be rented for 70,000 AED
* Vacant Now , viewing possible anytime

Selling Price: 820,000 AED Net to owner – Negotiable
Pictures Available on Request

{{{unsubscribe_preferences}}} )