Respected Sir / Mam,

                  This is to bring in to your kind notice that i would
require *details of your available property for rent or sale on daily
basis. Kindly add my email in your list so that I get your emails on daily
basis.* I assure you the satisfaction with my work.

I would happy to answer any further queries wherever necessary.

Thanks & Regards

*AMER HAYAT                                             *
*Sales Executive*
*amer.primeh...@gmail.com <amer.primeh...@gmail.com>*
*+971 50 307 2542*

England Cluster- X-15 Building, Office # 22 International City, Dubai. UAE
P.O. Box: 430712
Tel: +971 4 426 4722
Fax: +971 4 4264720
*Email : info.primeh...@gmail.com <info.primeh...@gmail.com>*