Dear Dumux,

I worked really hard on my problem but i didn't find a solution. I really need
your help.

I am working on HeterogeneousProblem (co2 injection) and I wanted to know if I
have any possibility to write advective and diffusive fluxes over faces of
sub-control-volume on an external file (for example a text file).

I think both these fluxes are calculated inside 2p2clocalresidual.hh
(computeAdvectiveFlux and computeDispersiveFlux).

I tried to call them as PrimaryVariables but i couldn't go further. My problem
is obviously due to my lack of knowledge of c++.

Can you please help me and give me some information?

best regards
Ali