________________________________
Von: Dumux <dumux-boun...@listserv.uni-stuttgart.de> im Auftrag von lc
<lorenzo.camp...@uniroma1.it>
Gesendet: Donnerstag, 24. Januar 2019 12:40
An: dumux@listserv.uni-stuttgart.de
Betreff: Re: [DuMuX] about grid adaptation

Dear Bernd,

the problem which I'm considering at the moment is the viscous fingering in
water/oil interaction for horizontal wells. I'm using a 2p sequential approach
on structured and unstructured grids.

Grid adaptation is certainy useful in such a context (see for example,
SPE-182636-MS) not only to save computational resources where not necessary but
also to better follow the branching phenomenon which may appear on the finger
front.

Up to now, I succeeded in adapting the grid but not locally, as shown in the
previous picture. Thus, I'm asking some hints.

test/porousmediumflow/2p/sequential/test_impesadaptive.cc

Secondly, another question: for such model approach, is it possible to put
capillarity pressure to zero?

https://dumux.org/doxygen/master/a06287.html

Please ask specific questions that arise when trying to adapt the adaptive test
or when trying to set the entry pressure to zero.

Bernd