Von: Dumux <dumux-boun...@listserv.uni-stuttgart.de> im Auftrag von Flemisch,
Bernd <bernd.flemi...@iws.uni-stuttgart.de>
Gesendet: Montag, 4. März 2019 12:45:51
An: DuMuX User Forum
Cc: Boehringer, David; Seeland, Anett; Hermann, Sibylle
Betreff: [DuMuX] Registration open: SusI Kick-off Workshop 23./24.5.2019

Dear Dumux users,

For the upcoming SusI Kick-off Workshop, we set up a registration form at
https://goo.gl/forms/G7EAqcmxyYuwVGGF3
We would be very happy if you consider attending! If so, please fill out the
form before April 1st. Your registration will be confirmed in early April as
the number of participants is limited.

As also explained below, this workshop and the associated project aim at
improving the usability and archivability of Dumux. In particular, the workshop
is not about learning Dumux itself. For this, please consider cloning the
dumux-course module or visit a Dumux course such as the short course at the
upcoming InterPore in Valencia.

Please feel free to pass this on to potential participants.

It would be great to welcome you to Stuttgart at this opportunity! Kind regards
Bernd

Bernd Flemisch                         phone: +49 711 685 69162
IWS, Universität Stuttgart             fax:   +49 711 685 60430
Pfaffenwaldring 61            email: be...@iws.uni-stuttgart.de
D-70569 Stuttgart            url: www.hydrosys.uni-stuttgart.de