Dear Dumux community,

I'm simulating a 2d horizontal well with water/oil with 2p model.

At the inlet (left) boundary I impose Neuman condition on pressure, dp/dx = const. and so pressure will not stay constant.

Is it possible to impose a "variable" pressure in time (as explained in the manual for saturation) but such that the integral of dp/dx  = const. on the inlet face (which means to add a boundary equation) ?

Thank you,

Lorenzo Campoli