Von: Dumux <dumux-boun...@listserv.uni-stuttgart.de> im Auftrag von
MOHAMMADREZA KARAMI <mrk24...@aut.ac.ir>
Gesendet: Mittwoch, 1. April 2020 15:54
An: dumux@listserv.uni-stuttgart.de
Betreff: [DuMuX] Dumux error

hello
when i wan to install dumux software with procedure of handbook i face an error,
my installation procedure worked for cloning explained version of dune and
dumux in handbook but when run this command in my ubuntu19.04:
./dune-common/bin/dunecontrol --opts=dumux/cmake.opts all
i got this error:

See also
"/home/mrk2/Desktop/DUMUX/DUMUX/dune-common/build-cmake/CMakeFiles/CMakeOutput.log".
See also
"/home/mrk2/Desktop/DUMUX/DUMUX/dune-common/build-cmake/CMakeFiles/CMakeError.log".
--- Failed to build dune-common ---
Terminating dunecontrol due to previous errors!

can you help me for this issue please?

--
This email was Anti Virus checked by  Security Gateway.