Hi Mohammadreza,

I would need the output of CMake / dunecontrol to confirm this. But for now I
would suspect that you downloaded/configured dune-foamgrid after dumux. Hence
dumux doesn’t know about foamgrid.

If this is the case the easiest fix is to delete all build-cmake folders and
run dunecontrol again.

If you want to keep the build it might also work to just delete the CMakeFiles
directory and CMakeCache.txt in dumux/build-cmake and then run dunecontrol
again.

You know that an external module is found by looking at what CMake outputs to
the terminal. There should be an entry in the list of found modules.

Timo