Von: DuMux <dumux-boun...@listserv.uni-stuttgart.de> im Auftrag von
leopold.stad...@baw.de <leopold.stad...@baw.de>
Gesendet: Donnerstag, 9. September 2021 11:58:04
An: dumux@listserv.uni-stuttgart.de
Betreff: [DuMux] Using Embedded Python in DuMux

Dear DuMux developers and users,

I'm interested to call Python from a DuMux application (embedded Python). Has
anyone tried this before with DuMux? I'm also interested to use embedded Python
in a parallel application in combination with MPI4py.

Maybe it is a good idea if I open an issue in gitlab and try to add a small
test (dumux/test/python) to check if/how embedded Python works.

Best regards,

Leo

Im Auftrag

Dr.-Ing. Leopold Stadler

--
Referat Numerische Verfahren im Wasserbau
Abteilung Wasserbau im Binnenbereich

Bundesanstalt für Wasserbau
Federal Waterways Engineering and Research Institute
Kußmaulstraße 17 | 76187 Karlsruhe

https://www.baw.de