Hi Kenza,

in your problem you have a “setTime” function. Do you actually call this
function in your main.cc <http://main.cc/>?
You have to tell the problem what the current time is at the beginning of each
time loop.
In an implicit Euler time stepping procedure you probably want to do

problem->setTime(timeLoop->time() + timeLoop->timeStepSize());
at the beginning of each time loop.

Timo