Timo,

Thank you for the good news. I had to update from DuMux 3.4 to be able to apply the patch, now it seems to work! I implemented the SpatialParams::dispersionTensor.

One quick question: is there an option to specify different dispersion coefficients (tensors) for different components? I have one component that is present only in water and another that is balanced between water and oil (oil is immobile and not directly present in the model).

Best regards,

Dmitry