Dear Yang,

Please subscribe to the mailing list such that you will receive answers
directly.

You need a Fortran compiler installed on your system. Usually, the package name
is "gfortran".

You also need a more recent CMake version >= 3.13 to build a recent Dumux
version. You can do that manually by consulting https://cmake.org/download/.
But I would rather suggest switching to a more recent operating system
altogether, such as Ubuntu 20.04 LTS.

Kind regards

Bernd

Bernd Flemisch
IWS, Universität Stuttgart               phone: +49 711 685 69162
Pfaffenwaldring 61              email: be...@iws.uni-stuttgart.de
D-70569 Stuttgart           url:
www.iws.uni-stuttgart.de/en/lh2/<http://www.iws.uni-stuttgart.de/en/lh2/>