>Do you have any idea wether I will be able to run OSX on my PB2400
>w/G3@240?
>Can I even get 128Mb RAM into this little box? If the architecture in here
>is, as I've been led to believe, basically just a 3400, will that ever be
>supported?
>
>Questions, questions: any help you could give would be deeply appreciated
>
>Yours Sincerely,
>
>Thomas J Berriman

No...  :(  Early release information states that ten will not run on the
upgrade cards.  But until someone tests it, we won't know whether this is
Apple taking their conservative approach to compatibility or there is an
issue with ROMs or other hardware.

paul

| Paul S Vail                      |
| www.RDUonline.com                |