on 10/5/00 5:00 PM, Mark A. Kippert at [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

> Did anyone succeed in rebuilding a battery for their Duo? Type 3 or
> otherwise.
>
> I picked up about 10 Duos (6 good, 4 for parts) along with several 100
> series machines. Most of the batteries are CRAP. I think they sat around in
> a box for an extended period and now they won't charge.
>
> Any tips on resurrecting them?
>
> I got:
> 2 - 280c
> 1 - 2300 with smashed screen (works great in Dock though)
> 1 - 280c for parts
> 1 - 230 for parts
> All with batteries and AC adapters. Plus a few dead Type 1 & Type 3
> batteries with covers.
>
> Stop drooling Mad Dog!
>
> Thanks for any help!
>
> -makmac

Hey! I'm drooling, too!  ::drip:: ::drip:: ::drip::

I have a Duo 210 and a PowerBook 180 I'd like to sell, if you're interested
in adding to the collection.  I'm trying to get $75 for the duo, and that
includes a DuoDock, keyboard, and mouse.  I want $200 for my PowerBook 180.
It's in **absolute mint condition** except for the paint job...and it
includes everything.  If you or anyone else is interested in these deals,
email me at [EMAIL PROTECTED] with "powerbook for sale" or something of the
like in the subject field.

-Colin