Hi Everyone.
First I want to thank every one for there patience with me and
others who post items for sale on this list. That's one of the
great features of this group.

Here we go!
My boss (wife) has informed me that my collection is getting
a little out of hand. I told her "I guess I agree, but my duo's go last".
Any way this ones first.
This is an I would say mint (on a scale of 1-10, its a 9.5) 520c in
excellent working condition. Comes with 12Meg ram, 160 HD, floppy, I think a
19.2 internal modem. Battery is updated and holds a charge (I've had it last
up to an hour). And a new PRAM battery. The only thing on the downside if
you can call it that, is I had to repair the DC cord on the AC adapter. You
all know how hard these things are to get apart. The case is fine, its just
around the seam that you can tell it was gotten into. But I promise you it
is fully functional.

So to the price.
I need to get $125.00 plus shipping.
If you need a nice 2nd, or 3rd, or 4th Laptop this would do the job.
Please contact me off list at:
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

And thanks again.
Regards