If I may, you need another Macintosh with Vicomsoft SurfDoubler (or any
Vicomsoft product.. that's the cheapest), Apple's LocalTalk Bridge (Free,
but doesn't work with OS 9 or higher) and you're all set.

1. Connect the Duo to the Other Mac via a LocalTalk connection.
2. Configure the AppleTalk control panel on the Duo to use Printer Port (or
whichever port the LocalTalk connection is connected to.
3. Configure TCP/IP on the Duo to use MacIP (manually and make up an IP
address like 10.0.0.2)
4. On the other Mac, configure AppleTalk and TCP/IP via Ethernet and
according to your network specification (for the proper IP address, etc.)
5. Install LocalTalk Bridge
6. Run SurfDoubler and configure two ports:
    1. The same Ethernet config in the TCP/IP control panel
    2. A MacIP port on the same network as the Duo (something like 10.0.0.1)
7. SurfDoubler will decode the MacIP packets coming in via the Printer Port
and send them via the Ethernet port onto the network and route the responses
back to the Duo.

Good luck,

Jay