a) I used a 2300c for a couple of years. Too slow but nice and reliable.

b) Eventually I decided to make the jump and upgrade to a maxed-out
2400c/G3. The best computer I've ever used. It has become my main
machine. I does *everything* I need. Zero problems with SCSI, USB,
FireWire, you name it. I've never seen a GLOD so far.

c) After using a TiBook for a couple of weeks, I have to admit the
screen is nice but the computer feels too delicate whereas the 2400c
is sturdy. Not fit for travelling a lot, I'm afraid.

d) I finally got another 2400c (unfortunately no G3 this time) as a
backup machine, so I'll be selling the 2300c.

My only grip is, I wish Sonnet would use the cool Fortissimo
technology in the Crescendo G3/7200 and the recently hired Newer
engineers to make a meeeen g3@600Mz upgrade for the 2400. I would
press them to market one if I had the means.

Bottom line: 2400c rules for me! And for anyone that has to travel a
lot for work and/or pleasure.

--

José A.
-------