The last time I was in an airport, I could not find an electrical outlet
because there were a half dozen other thiefs like you (and me) who were
already stealing all the nearby electricity.  With those inefficieint
Pentium IIIs now going into notebooks, this situation is likely to get worse
in the future.

I'd buy a Titanium if I were you, though personally I am hoping my 2400c
holds up until they make a smaller one without that useless DVD-ROM drive.

Jerry