In a message dated 5/6/01 6:41:22 PM, [EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

>I need to put an internal HD in my duo dock, but I can't open the damn
>thing! HELP!
>
>JW

you'll laugh out loud when you finally figure it out.  it's easy, but
everything is when you know how.  there are two small thumb push in type
buttons on the inside of the dock where the door is. You push in both at the
same time, and the top will flip open.  Once you've done that, you will need
a long regular screwdriver to unscrew the two that hold the hard drive in
underneath....you'll know what I mean when you do it.

you will need a special cable or kit to install the hard drive, unless you
dock comes with one inside which does happen.

good luck
Alan