Hi

Need a bit of help problem is if i start my 230 duo with an external hdd via
the scsi port the computer reverts back to the internal hdd and will not
recognise the external hdd after boot stopping me from transfering any
files. i also experiance this with my 540 aswell am i doing anything wrong
or is this an issue with these powerbooks. both the hdd in the 230 and 540
are scsi and the external hdd is a 2gb scsi connected via the hdi30 square
scsi port,

thanks for any help