That sort of thing burns my hide! It could be that they don't have
Mac support telephone operators. My DSL connection is only supposed
to work with WinME, Win2k, or Mac9.0. If you don't meet the minimum
system requirements, you don't qualify for the service, blah blah...
I've got it running on Linux. Shhh, don't tell. :P

Kris Feldmann