>From: Tom & Lisa P <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
>Subject: [Duo2400] Re: modem
>
>>Hi Again,
>>
>>I forgot to ask if anyone knew of any other internal modem options I have.
>>Meaning.....replacing the 14,400 Express with another. Is there anything I
>>should look for on ebay or somewhere.
>>
>>JB
>
>There is a 19.2 modem available.  I see a few on Ebay now and then.
>Other than that, your only choice is an external modem.
>
>Mad Dog

Don't know if you'd be interested, but Other World Computers
<http://www.macsales.com/> is selling NEW external SupraExpress 56k/v90
serial modems for $47.xx via an ad on the xlr8yourmac.com front page.
Supras require NO extra software unless you want to use the fax function,
generally not a good idea IMO, and I've had only one fail in years of
heavy use. They used to go for over $125 and up when "current." Works
great with a 2400.

Bob F